Site: Ribeirão Preto, SP. Open to Teleworkers (Remote)
Stream: Support - BSA
Reporting Line: BSA Coordinator
Shift: Commercial (08.00 to 17.40)
Type of Contract: CLT On-site or Telework (Remote)
Knowledge & Soft Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- English Intermediated as mandatory
- Spanish will be considered as a plus
- 1+ years of experience in intelligent / robotic process automation technologies. Plus additional experience in at least one IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, database management or operations
- Knowledge and a good level of expertise in integrating multiple technologies to automate end- to- end business processes (Autohotkey, php, chatbot, OCR, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Azure, code review solutions and versioning control).
- Knowledge on process design,
- Ability to understand and communicate the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Experiences working in a global environment, with virtual teams and outsourced entities.
- Manage and develop automation using the following solutions: Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, AHK, .net, PhP, Python, Power plataforms and manage the automation products and/ platforms .
- Develop an integrated solution across a product group based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements
- Define and document the guidelines, standards for development best practices
- Execute the sustain of current solutions and provide improvements to reduce incidents
- Stakeholder manager of internal customer (NBS Operations and Markets)