MORE ABOUT THIS JOB:
GLOBAL MARKETS Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Global Markets – Change Management – Associate – São Paulo
Are you looking to use your project management skills to lead a diverse slate of high priority initiatives while expanding your leadership skills and visibility across the entire global Goldman Sachs organization? Our Global Markets Division Change Management team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with an ever changing cadre of stakeholders to deliver projects ranging from strategic to regulatory and from stability ensuring to revenue generating. You will not only utilize but be able to evolve some of the latest data visualization technologies and business analysis tools while driving projects to completion on time, on budget, with quality, and high customer satisfaction.
Global Markets Change Management is a global team that acts as a center of change and project management excellence for the Global Markets Division. Change Management plans and executes front-to-back projects with significant risk and/or strategy implications in partnership with business units, operations and technology.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Work independently at times or with team members and management on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk, increase efficiency and/or improve client service delivery.
- Hone your strong negotiation and relationship skills as you bring Operations, Technology and Business project sponsors and stakeholders to the table to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities.
- Showcase your ability to be both practical and aspirational by scoping, defining and planning realistic but aggressive delivery expectations in conjunction with project stakeholders.
- Demonstrate your business acumen through expert requirements gathering sessions where you elicit actionable functional specifications that can build real life systems.
- Show that you have the ability to see the forest for the trees: understand strategic plans, business, process and architecture while you influence design and develop solutions.
- Demonstrate your precision and attention to detail during user acceptance testing and implementation, including building proactive risk mitigation practices into established guidelines.
- Be a champion for efficiency by partnering with Operations business units to streamline processes, mitigate risks, lower costs, reduce service issues and generate ideas for new frontiers of efficiency.
- Bachelors / Graduate Degree.
- At least 4 year work experience in a business analysis / project management function supporting business process and/or technology implementations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English is Mandatory.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS: ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Drive and Motivation - Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance, works intensely towards extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks.
- Client Focus –Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long-term relationships with clients and manages client/business expectations as well as being able to view problems through the eyes of the client.
- Business Focus - Understanding of operational workflows. Knowledge of products and processes related to the financial services industry
- Judgment and Problem solving - Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives.
- Influencing Outcomes - Presents sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinions. Takes a position on issues and influences others' opinions and presents persuasive recommendations.
- Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills. Capable of identifying and interpreting wider-ranging issues:
- Ability to formulate the implications of a specific solution across processes, e.g. costs, risk, service.
- Project management skills including project scope definition; project issues, challenges, risks definition; status reporting; User Acceptance Test execution.
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity