Vonage Business Operations Mission
We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role matters
We are currently looking for a Customer Operations Analyst, who will provide direct support and guidance to the Sales team, while working cross functionally with our Deal Desk, Pricing Implementation, Finance, and other operational teams. Your contributions will be essential to ensure our managed customers receive outstanding and efficient support.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Actively collaborate with cross functional teams (Operations, Sales, Support, Finance, Legal, Product, Carrier Services) to resolve any invoice dispute or other customers' commercial or financial issues.
- Work with Operational entities (Finance, Legal, Deal Desk, Product, Pricing Delivery, and Sales) to support any internal or external customer request.
- Facilitate on-boarding, set up, and billing disputes for our managed customers. Prioritize and process sales requests. Coordinate the end to end process, liaising with external teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage and optimize onboarding set up activities in several dashboard systems, for our customers to go live with some of our products.
- Advise Sales and any other stakeholders on on-boarding process and best practices
- Deliver exceptional internal and external customer support.
What you'll bring
- Fluent in English.
- Process oriented and adaptable. You can juggle multiple steps in complex process maps, whilst delivering on tight deadlines.
- Customer focused, always thinking about how to improve tools and customers for your internal and external customers.
- Numerate and literate, with advanced excel skills. You enjoy investigating small data sets and finding inconsistencies.
- Collaborative and friendly. You excel at communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- A problem solver. You proactively identify gaps and challenges, pitching solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment.
Note: please apply with an English Language CV
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.